The Hope House has worked diligently to keep clients and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Both our Scottsdale Rehab and Vereda Solana Mansion comply with all local and federal guidelines surrounding COVID-19 to minimize exposure and reduce risk to everyone on site.
The Hope House is built on small group recovery, accepting just 10 clients at a time. Our facilities are 10,000sq ft and sit on large, desert properties. Due to the large property, clients have space to comfortably maintain a safe distance and clients are not being exposed to many people during treatment.
We’ve implemented the following policies to ensure we can continue to deliver the highest quality of care:
- Clients are tested for COVID-19 before being entering our main facility by using an FDA authorized nucleocapsid protein antigen test.
- Any client testing positive for COVID-19 must delay admission until a negative lab test has been verified.
- Staff are required to wear masks while at the facility and maintain an acceptable distance from clients and their peers.
- Staff are required to wash their hands regularly, continually disinfect surfaces, and call-out from their shift if they exhibit any signs of illness.
- Everyone entering the facility has their temperature taken with a contactless thermometer and are not allowed access to the building if they are running a fever.
- All non-client facing employees have moved off-site.
- In-person visits and tours have been temporarily suspended.
- Clients now have dedicated virtual sessions with their families.
- Virtual tours are offered for each facility for safer walkthroughs.
- Opportunities for mental health therapy and developing coping tactics have been expanded to facilitate those dealing with increased anxiety around COVID-19 and reduced interpersonal interactions.
- Aftercare planning has been modified to help clients navigate continuing treatment while maintaining safe distance precautions.
Our staff continues to monitor local and federal alerts regarding COVID-19 protocols and will alter protocols as needed. We’ve outlined a number of common FAQs below, but if you have specific questions or concerns regarding The Hope House’s protocols, speak with our admissions team today.