Admissions and Intake
Run the insurance verification here OR call us to complete the insurance verification over the phone. If you desire cash pay options, call us to discuss the availability. 480-448-6142
Once we approve you, you will go to our North Scottsdale mansion and intake facility. Here, our staff will be expecting you and will offer you a warm greeting and tour.
Our team will provide you with a complete list of therapy options which provide the premier level of care you expect from a luxury rehabilitation house. Therapy options include, but are not limited to: Therapeutic Yoga, Therapeutic Massage, Equine Therapy, Family Coaching & Therapy, and Therapeutic Meditation.
The Hope House is an Integrated Recovery Program which is inclusive of Biopsychosocial, Medical, and Medication Assisted Therapy. The Hope House encourages family support and offers a visitation schedule to promote family involvement in the recovery process.
- Medical/Clinical records from previous facilities
- Health insurance cards/prescription cards/Identification cards
- Prescriptions for APPROVED medications in original bottles (medication bottles will be turned over to the medical staff upon arrival)
- Personal hygiene articles (no alcohol-based products) including shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, dental hygiene products, disposable razors, cosmetics, feminine hygiene products. Please try to bring enough for the duration of your stay!
- Clothing, including casual clothes (to include pajamas, socks, workout clothes, hiking clothes, swimming attire that is appropriate (one piece for women), etc.), walking shoes/tennis shoes, jacket (appropriate to seasons)/sweater/sweatshirt. Remember to pack at least two weeks of clothing (in house washer/dryer and soap are provided), both indoor and outdoor clothing. Clothing must not display suggestive language, obscene pictures, drug/alcohol advertisements, or any other inappropriate references. Clothing must be modest and appropriate in nature.
- Cell phone charger (which will be taken by staff and placed in your property box)
- Nicotine products. Our campuses allow certain nicotine products. Please plan accordingly and bring enough for the duration of your stay. No vaping is allowed on premises!
- An extra blanket (no comforters or bedspreads)
- Stationary, pens, etc. Our facility will provide stamps.
- Watch/alarm clock
- Reading material deemed appropriate for recovery by staff
- Cash, credit/debit cards or check books
- Your personal vehicle
- Scissors, mace, knives, etc. or weapons of any kind
- Laptops, tablets/kindles, gaming devices/consoles or internet capable devices
- Medications not already pre-approved or without a prescription
- Over the counter medication
- Expensive jewelry, clothing or high value items
- Protein, energy, steroid, or weight control products of any kind
If you have any questions about what to bring to treatment, please contact us at (480) 448-6142.
CALL OR TEXT (480)-447-4252 (24 HOURS A DAY!)