Admissions and Intake
Once we approve you, you will go to our North Scottsdale mansion and intake facility. Here, our staff will be expecting you and will offer you a warm greeting and tour.
Our team will provide you with a complete list of therapy options which provide the premier level of care you expect from a luxury rehabilitation house. Therapy options include, but are not limited to: Therapeutic Yoga, Therapeutic Massage, Equine Therapy, Family Coaching & Therapy, and Therapeutic Meditation.
The Hope House is an Integrated Recovery Program which is inclusive of Biopsychosocial, Medical, and Medication Assisted Therapy. The Hope House encourages family support and offers a visitation schedule to promote family involvement in the recovery process.
- Medical/Clinical records from previous facilities
- Health insurance cards/prescription cards/Identification cards
- Prescriptions for APPROVED medications in original bottles (medication bottles will be turned over to the medical staff upon arrival)
- Personal hygiene articles (no alcohol-based products) including shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, dental hygiene products, disposable razors, cosmetics, feminine hygiene products. Please try to bring enough for the duration of your stay!
- Clothing, including casual clothes (to include pajamas, socks, workout clothes, hiking clothes, swimming attire that is appropriate (one piece for women), etc.), walking shoes/tennis shoes, jacket (appropriate to seasons)/sweater/sweatshirt. Remember to pack at least two weeks of clothing (in house washer/dryer and soap are provided), both indoor and outdoor clothing. Clothing must not display suggestive language, obscene pictures, drug/alcohol advertisements, or any other inappropriate references. Clothing must be modest and appropriate in nature.
- Cell phone charger (which will be taken by staff and placed in your property box)
- Nicotine products. Our campuses allow certain nicotine products. Please plan accordingly and bring enough for the duration of your stay. No vaping is allowed on premises!
- An extra blanket (no comforters or bedspreads)
- Stationary, pens, etc. Our facility will provide stamps.
- Watch/alarm clock
- Reading material deemed appropriate for recovery by staff
- Cash, credit/debit cards or check books
- Your personal vehicle
- Scissors, mace, knives, etc. or weapons of any kind
- Laptops, tablets/kindles, gaming devices/consoles or internet capable devices
- Medications not already pre-approved or without a prescription
- Over the counter medication
- Expensive jewelry, clothing or high value items
- Protein, energy, steroid, or weight control products of any kind
If you have any questions about what to bring to treatment, please contact us at (480) 448-6142.
CALL OR TEXT (480)-447-4252 (24 HOURS A DAY!)